American Express is currently offering 60,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
I wrote about the Gold Card a while back – and yes, it is still my favorite card! Here are a few reasons why it is still my “go to” choice:
- Point Earning Structure
- 4X Points at Restaurants Worldwide
- 4X Points at U.S. Supermarkets
- 3X Points on flights booked directly with airlines
- $100 Airline Fee Credit that can be used for miscellaneous fees like seat selection, checked bags, and a glass of wine in-flight.
- $10 Monthly Dining Credit for charges at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and most Shake Shack locations.
Click here to apply using my referral link. I’ll get a small reward from Amex if you do!
Already have the Gold Card? feel free to share your own referral link in the comments.