Capital One’s new Savor Dining Rewards Card lets you earn an unlimited 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries, and 1% on all other purchases. There’s no annual fee.
Is it worth it? Let’s check it out…
Savor Card Features
The Savor Dining Rewards Card from Capital One comes with these features:
- Annual Fee: $0
- Rewards: 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries, and 1% on all other purchases
- Best of all… your rewards don’t expire, and you can redeem cash back for any amount.
- Sign Up Bonus: $150 after you spend $500+ within the first three months
- Interest Rate: 0% intro APR for 9 months; 15.49% – 24.49% variable APR after that
- Transfer Rate: 0% intro APR for 9 months; 15.49% – 24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 9 months
The Savor Credit Card is also a World Elite Mastercard. This gets you a handful of perks including:
- Complimentary concierge service
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance
- Price protection & extended warranty
Apply for your Savor card
Capital One allows you to see if you’re pre-qualified before applying, which is what we always recommend doing so you don’t get an unnecessary hard-pull on your credit report. Simply enter in a few pieces of information and you’ll see your offers within 60 seconds.
Do you recommend Savor?
Yes, we do – if you enjoy going out to eat. 3% cash back is pretty good (and there’s no limit on how much you can get back every month). Definitely check out this card if you’re looking for another line of credit as you’ll also get a $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.