I travel to Las Vegas once or twice a year. This isn’t remotely close enough to qualify for Diamond Status at Caesars Rewards… but I have it thanks my other travels! Here’s how I status matched my way to saving hundreds on the strip in Las Vegas.
Caesars Diamond Benefits
Diamond is one of the highest Caesars Rewards tiers. That means you get a number of money saving perks including:
- No resort fees on hotel stays
- Free parking including valet
- $100 dinner to celebrate your Diamond Status each year
- 15% off best available advertised rate on rooms and suites
- 20% discount at casino gift shops
- Priority lines at hotel check-in, restaurants, & buffets
Status Match Requirements
Before we can begin the process of matching to Caesars’ Diamond, you’ll need to have one of the following status levels:
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Platinum, Titanium, or Ambassador Elite
- Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond
- Choice Privileges Diamond
- Best Western Diamond Select
- Hyatt Globalist
- IHG Platinum or Spire Elite
- Radisson Rewards Gold or Platinum
- Omni Select Guest Black
Don’t have one of those? The American Express Surpass Card includes Hilton Honors Gold Status. It has a $95 annual fee.
Steps to Match to Caesars Diamond
There are only a few steps to claiming your Diamond status. It can take up to two weeks, though, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Create a Wyndham Rewards account. This is the key to the puzzle.
- Match to Diamond at Wyndham by completing a short form and uploading proof of your current status. This can take 5-7 days to process.
- Create a Caesars Rewards account if you don’t already have one.
- Match to Diamond at Caesars by linking your Wyndham Rewards account. This process can also take 5-7 days to process.
- Verify your ID at the Caesars Rewards desk in Las Vegas and receive your physical Diamond card. This is an important last step. Be sure to do this as there have been reports of being denied the $100 Celebration Dinner without ID verification. Plus, you’ll then be able to skip the long main check in line and go to the exclusive Diamond Check-In Room.
You now have Diamond Status at Caesars and can enjoy the money saving perks it offers. Congrats!